Traditionally, people go to the dentist only when they have any problem in their denture or they suffer from the oral disease. But now, people like to visit the dental clinics in central London for better oral health and improving their smile. Cosmetic dentistry is the modern dentistry which is completely different from the traditional dentistry. It helps people to get the best smile by various dental treatments. It really looks bad if you are having pale teeth, foul mouth odor, broken teeth, zigzag teeth etc. You need to have perfectly white and properly aligned teeth which helps to add beauty to your face.
Common services offered by the cosmetic dentist
Some of the cosmetic methods offered by the cosmetic Dentists Central London are as follows:
- Chemical bonding: Composite bonding is used to repair the discolored, decayed and damaged tooth by pasting the enamel colored composite material over the teeth. It is the least expensive method for tooth decay and for the tooth which has been chipped off or broken.
- Braces: These are used to correct the misalignment of the tooth and bring them back into proper shape. There are different types of braces from which you can select one.
- Gum reshaping: gums are the important part of your denture. Many people have the poor shape of the gum which can make the smile unpleasing.
- Dental implants: it is a perfect solution of the missing tooth.
- Crown: It is the tooth shaped cap which is placed over the half broken or damaged tooth. Crown helps in improving the appearance, size, shape and strength of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Even the yellow and pale colored teeth can hamper your beautiful smile. Thus, you need to have the pearly white and shining teeth. Cosmetic dental treatment for tooth bleaching is helpful in removing all kinds of stains from your teeth.
- Enamel shaping: If you are having teeth which have up and down edges, then you can have the enamel reshaping treatment. It enables you to have the similar edge of your denture.
Introduction of CAD and CAM in cosmetic dentistry
Modern dentistry uses various kinds of technology in correcting your smile, out of which the use of CAD and CAM in the cosmetic dentistry is the latest trend. The professional dentists are using this technology to make the perfect denture or tooth according to the size of the gap. It also helps in replacement of the metallic based restoration with ceramic.
Cosmetic dental surgeon performs CAD and CAM for designing of the customized dental implants, braces, veneers and other dental equipments. By using this technology, you will be able to get the tooth replacements or dental equipments within less time and you can get the smile correction treatment without any delay.